Miss Pageant Girl UK is an award winning competition in the UK and we are very excited to bring this latest opportunity to you. The Miss Pageant Girl UK competition is all about being yourself and having LOTS of fun in the process!
- Must be aged 19 -29 years as of July 1st, the year of the competition
- May be single, married, divorced or have children
- If you have won a national title before, or competed in an international pageant representing your country, two years must have passed since your reign as winner ended.
For pageant beginners, the Miss Pageant Girl UK competition is the perfect place to gain experience and better understanding of the pageant industry. As well as helping our finalists bring out the best in themselves, we do all we can to make sure our finalists take the most amazing memories home with them.
Important information about Miss Pageant Girl United Kingdom
- The sponsorship/entry fee is £225. This covers the cost of being in the competition
- There are no bonus points awarded for appearances
- Charity fundraising is completely optional & we do not have a set charity that we support – you can choose one that is close to your heart if you wish to fundraise!
- There is also a Miss Teen Pageant Girl UK division for girls aged 13-18 and a Ms Pageant Girl UK division for women aged 30+!
- The grand finalists will be judged in three different rounds – interview, evening-wear & the Be-YOU-tiful round (jeans and t-shirt, no pressure, no outfit dilemmas – just YOU!)
- This event is being held as part of the ‘Pageant Girl Weekender’. In addition to our Pageant Girl UK Queens, we will be crowning 5 new queens at our UK’s National Miss competition. This will take place as a separate final. This is going to be an amazing weekend for all – we will be announcing more information soon!