Beginners Pageant Workshop – Dates and Information
Dates: Thursday 25th November 2021
Time: 2pm – 4.30pm
Cost: £56 (includes £1 handling fee)
Location: Park Hall Hotel, Chorley
We know that many of you have never done anything like a pageant (or have a little experience)and so, we hold these pageant workshops to help put you at ease before you compete.
Each pageant may have very different winners & the judges will look for different qualities and so, this afternoon will give you all of the hints & tricks to help you maximise your potential at the finals – and any other competitions, which you may go on to enter.
The training will not only make sure that you are ready for the contest, but also really help to boost your confidence – and make you even more excited for the grand final! The course will cover all of the following:
- Tips on how to stand out to the judges
- Interview techniques – preparing you for whatever question may come your way
- Breaking any pageant myths or preconceptions
- How to positively approach being a pageant girl
- Hair and Make-up advice
- The do’s and don’ts for when you are competing!
- Tips on walking and posing