Beginners Pageant & Confidence Building Workshop
Date: Saturday 7th September
Time: 10am – 12.30pm
Location: The Dress Studio, WA3 4AQ
Places: There are limited places & booking will be on a first-come, first served basis.
We know that many are new to the pageant industry and so, we are holding a pageant workshop on Saturday 7th September.
This is for any contestant, from any pageant system, or for those who are interested in entering a pageant.
This session will give you an insight into what to expect at a pageant. The workshop will focus on building in your confidence & preparing you to be the very best version of yourself
The course will cover the following:
· Tips on how to stand out to the judges
· Interview techniques – preparing you for whatever question may come your way
· Breaking any pageant myths or preconceptions
· How to positively approach being a pageant girl
· Hair and Make-up advice
· The do’s and don’ts for when you are competing!
· Tips on walking and posing